Thursday 4 October 2012

In Which I'm Busy Doing a Job Application...


...and so there's nothing more than a token entry for today. Right, these things are meant to be informative or funny, so... Erm...

You know that thing where you find out that a band's/singer's iconic song isn't the original? Here's a bunch of originals to make you go "Really? Well I never."


(1) "Natalie Imbruglia- Torn" This is quite a lot meatier than the final, which is unusual. Most "definitive" versions of songs have juiced up the original somewhat.




 (2) "Tiffany- I Think We're Alone Now." This song is a bit more rapey when it's a group of men instead of one girl serenading you.


 


(3) "The Doors- Alabama Song" This isn't even the original. The original was written for a Bertold Brecht play, and when I found that out my mind imploded.




Token blog entry complete.

Today's Tune

No comments:

Post a Comment